Why does the Honeywell North HM500 Half Mask adapt so well to different face shapes and structures?
Firstly, Honeywell North created the HM500 Half Mask in three different sizes, to also address the needs of those users with petite faces as wel as larger faces.
Secondly, Honeywell North utilised a soft thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). The advantage of TPE is it's ability to stretch to moderate elongations and return to it's near original shape. It's great for soft-touch applications and together with the design is one of the secrets behind the excellent fit.
Key features of the Honeywell North HM500 Half Mask that enhance wearability and usability include:
- Lighter than other similiar masks with cartridges available on the market
- Softer material for better touch and seal with skin, for long-time use
- Professional design for universal fit
- Advanced over-molding manufacturing and design made for intuitive assembly and disassembly
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Maintains effective seal all shift long
- PPE compatible
- Maintains good field of view
Engineered as a lightweight, durably soft half mask, the Honeywell North HM500 ensures better comfort and convenience - particularly for extended wear.
Honeywell's bayonet cartridges are quick and easy to attach to the HM500 series. The quarter-turn click gives workers not only the confidence and peace of mind that the cartridges are locked securely in place, but enables them to focus on getting the job done safely and more productively.
Industries and applications for the Honeywell North HM500 Half Mask include:
- Chemical processing in the Oil & Gas industry
- Maintenance and laboratories in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Assembling and painting in General Manufacturing
- Welding applications in the Metal Industry